Front-End Technologies are responsible for the look and the operation of your website or application. We use technologies that are stable, widely adopted and have large community support behind them. They include:
- HTML5 – The latest version of the Hypertext Markup Language. The base code for all web pages.
- CSS3 – A language and set of rules for styling assets and web content on a website.
- Bootstrap 4 – A powerful front-end framework developed by Twitter that allows developers to include web components in their applications easily.
- Material UI – Another powerful front-end framework for React that mimics Google’s Material Design look.
Back-End Technologies remain on a server and are responsible for things like user authentication, some website functionality, data searches and data storage. Technologies that we use are stable, widely adopted and have large community support behind them. They include:
- Laravel PHP Framework – A popular MVC (model-view-controller) PHP framework used in the development of websites and APIs for mobile development.
- MySQL – A open source relational database management platform (Structured Query Language).
- NGINX – A fast and stable web server / load balancer for websites and APIs.
- Ubuntu Server – A popular server architecture great for running websites, databases and APIs
Open Source Technologies are community written software projects that are available for free on the internet and can be modified to better fit a company’s needs. Should you need, we can adjust any open source system to meet the requirements of your business.
- Wordpress – Content management system used to build websites and web applications.
- WooCommerce – Comprehensive ECommerce plugin for Wordpress.
- Magento – Standalone eCommerce platform written in PHP.
- SuiteCRM – Customer relationship manager with built in email marketing capabilities.
- OpenProject – Team based project management software.